Posted to user@pig.apache.org by John Smith <le...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/17 16:55:45 UTC

pass data into outputSchema method

Hi there,

is there any way how can I pass filename/string/or any other data/ into
fronted method outputSchema()? There are distributedCaches, UDFcontext but
as far as i understood both work with backed methods i.e exec().

I need to pre-compute some data before the execution of the pig scrip and
use it inside outputSchema(). Basically i need to create/generate
outputSchema() based on the pre-computed data from one of the source
dataset.

Any ideas?

Thanks