Posted to user@struts.apache.org by marc <wd...@wilson.dk> on 2005/05/02 16:33:22 UTC

how do I mix modules and tiles ?

I have made two test project's, one where I use modules and one where I
use tiles. And they both work fin.

Now for my prodution project I what to mix the two. But I dont what to
use a tiles-def.xml for each modul.
I what to make a "head" modul, that contains a header tile, a bottom
tile, a center tile and a welcome page. The header tile will be made up
of links to sub modules. The header and bottom tile is the same on all
page in the project.
The submodules, then have to fill in the center tile.
Is there a way to control the rest of me sub modules in me "head" modul?

This must be a classic way of doing things. But I cant seem to find a
good how-to one mixing the two.

Best Regards

/marc