Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Dirk Forchel <di...@exedio.com> on 2010/08/17 16:18:38 UTC

Re: BrowserInfoPage and HelloBrowser on Firefox

I still got no solution for the problem mentioned above.

I assume the detection of JavaScript with the following line of code does
not work for Firefox even if JavaScript support is enabled:

((WebClientInfo)Session.get().getClientInfo()).getProperties().isJavaEnabled();

This works for IE but not for Firefox!

Re: BrowserInfoPage and HelloBrowser on Firefox

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
javaEnabled=true

for me with firefox on wicketstuff.org/wicket14

-igor