Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by Mars J <xu...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/06 09:20:44 UTC

Does INMEM Cubing algorithm release in v1.3?

Hi,
    Does the inmem cubing algorithm released in v1.3-hbase1.1.3 ?

    I guess the anwser is not, because I look  up all the v 1.3 logs
produced by what  I execute, there is no something like 'The cube algorithm
for...' which I found in the org.apache.kylin.engine.mr.steps (logger.info("The
cube algorithm for " + seg + " is " + alg);)

    Is there some docs describ the inmem cubing algorithm ? Is this one (
http://www.infoq.com/cn/articles/apache-kylin-algorithm)?

Re: Does INMEM Cubing algorithm release in v1.3?

Posted by Mars J <xu...@gmail.com>.
OMG, I clone it in the wrong way.
Thanks

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi

Re: Does INMEM Cubing algorithm release in v1.3?

Posted by Mars J <xu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi

Re: Does INMEM Cubing algorithm release in v1.3?

Posted by Mars J <xu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.