Posted to dev@jspwiki.apache.org by Ruwan Egodawatte <ru...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/08 07:48:09 UTC

Contributing to jspwiki

Dear Developers,

I am an undergraduate student from Sri Lanka and I wish to contribute to
JSPWiki as a developer. I have some experience in several enterprise Java
frameworks and I hope it will be advantageous.

How/where should I start contributing?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thank You.

--
-Ruwan

Re: Contributing to jspwiki

Posted by Janne Jalkanen <Ja...@ecyrd.com>.
Hi!

Easiest would be to check out the trunk and wonder why it doesn't work :-)

/Janne

Re: Contributing to jspwiki

Posted by Janne Jalkanen <ja...@ecyrd.com>.
http://www.jspwiki.org/wiki/AnonymousSVNAccess