Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Peter Ent <pe...@adobe.com> on 2012/07/19 21:28:52 UTC

Mustella Wiki Update

Hi,

I've started work on the Mustella page, which you can find here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/Mustella+Overview

The previous page's contents have been removed and I'm rebuilding it. There is a temporary note at the top of the page to indicate that it is a work in progress which I'll remove when I've done all that I can with the page. You can expect the page to change frequently as I figure out what is missing.

If you have any comments, suggestions, or concerns, please let me know.

Thanks,
Peter Ent
Flex SDK Team
Adobe Systems

Re: Mustella Wiki Update

Posted by Tarun Telang <ta...@gmail.com>.
Hi Peter,

Waiting for Download url in the Mustella page so that I can try out
theremaining information provided in the page.

Best Regards,
Tarun

Re: Mustella Wiki Update

Posted by Nicholas Kwiatkowski <ni...@spoon.as>.
Thanks for all the help!

-Nick

Re: Mustella Wiki Update

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

On 7/20/12 1:33 PM, "Peter Ent" <pe...@adobe.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Just an FYI that I made some more changes to the Mustella wiki page,
> including a couple more examples.

Thanks Peter, I took a quick look and it is looking pretty good.  One thing
I saw was the explanation about waitTarget in ResetComponent.  It is
entirely possible I had wrong in my version as well, but waitTarget is the
component it will listen to for the waitEvent (which defaults to the target)
and is on just about every TestStep, while ResetComponent itself has special
logic to wait for effects to end, clear out popups and other things to try
to restore the test environment to its startup state without having to
restart the SWF.
--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team

Re: Mustella Wiki Update

Posted by Peter Ent <pe...@adobe.com>.
Hi all,

Just an FYI that I made some more changes to the Mustella wiki page,
including a couple more examples.

--peter