Posted to muse-user@ws.apache.org by Radhika Basavaraju <ra...@us.ibm.com> on 2007/02/14 23:32:34 UTC

serviceGroup implementation

Hi,
I am trying to implement the servicegroup/entry in a wsResource.

1. I have added definitions of serviceGroup and serviceGroupEntry to
muse.xml
2. Added WS-ServiceGroup-1_2.wsdl, xsd, WS-ServiceGroupEntry-1_2.wsdl and
others to web-inf/classes/wsdl
3. Also created the rmd file along with the wsdl of the wsdm resource.

Now when I run the client, I get the error:

<soap:Reason>
                <soap:Text>[ID = 'PropertyNotInSchema'] There is no
property nam
ed '{http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrf/sg-2}Entry' defined in the schema. A
proper
ty should not have any operations or metadata applied to it if it is not in
the
WS-RP document.</soap:Text>
            </soap:Reason>

The wsrf example runs fine.

Could you advise?

Thanks,
Radhika.

Re: serviceGroup implementation

Posted by Daniel Jemiolo <da...@us.ibm.com>.
can you send the stack trace that is in the muse.log file? I'm not sure if
the problem is the RMD or the WSDL.

Dan

Radhika Basavaraju/San Jose/Contr/IBM@IBMUS wrote on 02/14/2007 05:32:34
PM: