Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Ling Kok Choon <ko...@brel.com> on 2001/06/27 12:28:57 UTC

Content Management System with Cocoon ?

Hi,

  I am developing a web application ( Content Management System ) with Cocoon 2 beta version,
after i install the Cocoon on my Server ( IIS 5.0 , Windows 2000 , Tomcat 3.2.2 ), and  try to
design the system, i meet some question :

1) is it posible to use Cocoon as a backup process. ( mean i will use the JSP as my front end )
2) After i install the Cocoon2 on a Directory ( Under dir webapps ), every request to the dir
will be sent to the Cocoon2 to process. but is it posible don't make it happen.( i just need
some request to be sent to the Cocoon2, and the other may just be processed by the tomcat or the
web server.
3) How to save the serialized result ( for example HTML file ). The Content Management System
will use Cocoon2 to generate a HTML file and save it to a dir.

Thank you.

>From Kok Choon.

Name: Ling Kok Choon
E-mail: Ling Kok Choon <ko...@brel.com>
Date: 06/27/01
Time: 18:28:56

This message was sent by Z-Mail Pro - from NetManage
NetManage - delivers Standards Based IntraNet Solutions