Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2009/09/30 10:17:20 UTC

End of month : Main New features

Demander remplir Main New features

Subject
End of month : Main New features

Please devs, don't forget to add your changes in Main New features with a short explanation

http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/Main+New+features

Thanks

Jacques
PS : Webslinger ?

Re: End of month : Main New features

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <as...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Hello Jacques,

Please see my comments inline:

--
Regards
Ashish Vijaywargiya

Helping hand around the World ...
USA | Italy | New Zealand | India

Jacques Le Roux wrote:
> I believe we agreed on the plan suggested. Now it takes an angel
> (angels) to split it...
+1 - lets wait for sometime and hope for the best ;).

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

From: "Ashish Vijaywargiya" <vi...@gmail.com>

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <vi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Jacques.