Posted to dev@asterixdb.apache.org by Michael Blow <mb...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/04 14:25:54 UTC

Re: BAD flag on code reviews

All,

Testing coordinated changes between asterixdb & asterixdb-bad repos is now
a little easier:

Exact-match on topic is now used by the asterixdb bad & bad compat jobs to
include both an
*DB & Bad change as part of testing.  Instead of specifying a refspec as
the topic to indicate what
version of a patchset to pick up, simply set the topic on both the *DB and
BAD changes to be the
same string.  Tour local branch name or some other logical name might be
helpful when selecting a
topic name.  Note the topic must be unique for open changes in the project.

e.g.

git gerrit submit -t mblow/make_it_go

Reminder: as the Jenkins plugin does not trigger on topic changes, you'll
need to query & re-trigger the Jenkins job
<https://asterix-jenkins.ics.uci.edu/gerrit_manual_trigger>
or publish a new patch after setting the topics.

Thanks,

-MDB