Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Adriano dos Santos Fernandes <ad...@uol.com.br> on 2008/11/07 19:30:37 UTC

Top-level classpath Resources

Hi!

With this:
        component.add(HeaderContributor.forCss(YuiButtonBehavior.class,
            "yui/build/button/assets/skins/sam/button.css"));

I need to put yui directory inside the directory of YuiButtonBehavior.

How could I make yui a top directoy, i.e., just inside the resources (on
the classpath)? I tried:
        component.add(HeaderContributor.forCss(new ResourceReference(
            "yui/build/button/assets/skins/sam/button.css")));

But it don't work.

Thanks,

Adriano

Re: Top-level classpath Resources

Posted by Adriano dos Santos Fernandes <ad...@uol.com.br>.
Jeremy Thomerson escreveu:
> If I understand correctly, you want to basically include your resources
> relative to the default package rather than in a subpackage.  If this is
> true, you could create an empty no-op class like SomeClassNameThatMakesSense
> in the default package.  Then you could do new
> ResourceReference(SomeClassNameThatMakesSense.class,
> "you/build/button/....").  Of course, you would need to move the yui folder
> to the default package as well.
Yes, but unfortunately Java doesn't like it:
http://osdir.com/ml/windows.devel.java.advanced/2006-11/msg00035.html.

Posted by Adriano dos Santos Fernandes <ad...@uol.com.br>.
Bruno Borges escreveu:
> By the way, Adriano, there's a Wicket Portuguese community around there...
> If you want to join us, please feel free. groups.google.com/wicket-ptbr

Yup. I'm there too. :-)

Posted by Bruno Borges <br...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, the correct address is:
http://groups.google.com/group/wicket-ptbr

Cheers,
Bruno Borges
blog.brunoborges.com.br
+55 21 76727099

"The glory of great men should always be
measured by the means they have used to
acquire it."
- Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Posted by Bruno Borges <br...@gmail.com>.