Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org> on 2014/03/18 00:42:04 UTC

The 1st HBase 0.98.1 release candidate (RC0) is available

The 1st HBase 0.98.1 release candidate (RC0) is available for download at
http://people.apache.org/~apurtell/0.98.1RC0/ and Maven artifacts are also
available in the temporary repository
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachehbase-1007.

Signed with my code signing key D5365CCD.

The issues resolved in this release can be found here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310753&version=12325664

This vote will run for 14 days given that a few RCs have stacked up this
month. Please try out the candidate and vote +1/-1 by midnight Pacific Time
(00:00 -0800 GMT) on February 31 on whether or not we should release this
as 0.98.1.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)

Re: The 1st HBase 0.98.1 release candidate (RC0) is available

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Will give RC a spin.

bq. on February 31

possibly a typo: February -> March.