Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by je...@exgate.tek.com on 2005/10/05 22:45:37 UTC

Repository*.xml validation

I can't get repository*.xml to validate against repository.dtd in either
XMLSpy or MyEclipse.  The most frequent error is "Attribute
'isolation-level' with value '' must have a value from the list 'bla
bla'", even though the .dtd has isolation-level defaulted to
"read-uncommitted", which is in the enumeration, and the .xml has it
defined as isolation-level="read-uncommitted".

If I take isolation-level out of both the .dtd and the .xml, it
complains about multiple jdbc-connection-descriptors, class-descriptors,
etc.; in other words, anything defined as zero-or-more-occurrences is
acting like it's defined as one-and-only-one-occurrence.  There's dozens
more errors, but I have to think there's something fundamentally wrong
here.

Has anybody else seen anything like this?

Jean