Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by "Conley, Daryl" <Da...@ccra-adrc.gc.ca> on 2002/01/11 22:00:57 UTC

Bug Number 5543

Hello I am sorry to have bothered the mailing list about this but I am in a
bit of a bind on this one.
I would like to know of the status of the bug report that I submitted in
December and have not heard anything about it since.
I have checked the bug database to see if any changes have been made to it,
but I have not seen any.

I would appreciate at the least a note that someone is looking into it.

Thank you
Daryl ConleyDaryl Conley
Mag Media Redesign
CCRA
VMail - (819)953-8818
EMail - Daryl.Conley@ccra-adrc.gc.ca

Re: Bug Number 5543

Posted by Andy Clark <an...@apache.org>.
"Conley, Daryl" wrote:
> I would appreciate at the least a note that someone is looking into it.

Glenn Marcy added a comment to the bug report that says he
doesn't think it's worthwhile to fix this in Xerces 1.x.

Have you tried upgrading to Xerces2?

--
Andy Clark * andyc@apache.org