Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Michael Bauroth <Mi...@falcom.de> on 2008/02/27 15:45:28 UTC

Example for use of http-filter-codec?

Hi,

I started my first steps diving into the mina-filter-codec-http world.
Has anybody eventually a little piece of code for the handler to respond
an incoming request? A bigger piece of code would naturally also be
welcome ;)

Best Regards
Michael

Re: Example for use of http-filter-codec?

Posted by Michael Bauroth <Mi...@falcom.de>.
Ok, seems that I found it by myself :)

Is this enough?

@Override
     public void messageReceived( IoSession pSession, Object pMsg )
     {
     	DefaultHttpResponse tResponse = new DefaultHttpResponse();
     	tResponse.setStatus( HttpResponseStatus.OK );
     	tResponse.setStatusReasonPhrase(
HttpResponseStatus.OK.getDescription() );
     	tResponse.setContentType( "text/plain" );
     	tResponse.setContent( IoBuffer.wrap( "SUCCESS".getBytes() ) );

     	pSession.write( tResponse ).addListener( IoFutureListener.CLOSE );
     }

Posted by Michael Bauroth <Mi...@falcom.de>.
Hi Alex,

Thank you for the quick response. It will definitely help!

Best Regards
Michael

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.