Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Nitin Mathur <nt...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/11 01:28:55 UTC

Guidance for becoming Spark contributor

Hi Spark Dev Team,

I want to start contributing to Spark Open source. This is the first time I
will be doing any open source contributions.

It would be great if I can get some guidance on where I can start with.

Thanks,
- Nitin

Re: Guidance for becoming Spark contributor

Posted by Nicholas Chammas <ni...@gmail.com>.
Have you reviewed this guide?

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SPARK/Contributing+to+Spark

Nick