Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Rajesh Gottapu <rg...@arsin.com> on 2008/12/17 10:19:45 UTC

Does Ant supports JUnitCore Interface of JUnit4.0

Hi,

I would like to ask three questions:

1. I am working on JUnit 4.0 which has JUnitCore Interface. when i try to run the JUnit testcase with JUnitCore implementation using <junit> ant task i am getting the following error:

   No Runnable methods error

May i know what could resolve my problem.

2. I would like to know ant tasks that supports JUnit.

3. I would like to know the additional features of ant that supports JUnit 4.0  that are going to released from Ant 1.7.1 and above versions.

thanks in advance,
Rajesh Gottapu.