Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by cliff lee <cl...@yahoo.com> on 2005/01/28 23:34:26 UTC

CoyteRequest has no implementation for several methods

Dear tomcat developers,

I am trying to develop my custimized Valve for my tomcat server 5, and I need to modify a coming HttpRequest's headers, method, and contentType. The HttpRequest interface has such methods as "addHeader(), setContentType(), setMethod()"; however, those methods only have blank implementation in CoyteRequest, so I couldn't use them to build or modify a coming Http request in my Valve. Do you have any way to walk around it?