Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Bruce Lefebvre <bl...@adobe.com> on 2014/07/24 22:24:13 UTC

Introduction

Hi,

I'm Bruce Lefebvre, a developer on the Experience Manager team at Adobe.
I'll be chipping in where I can.

On a related note: anyone know who to ping about getting this wiki [0]
back online?

Cheers,
Bruce

[0] http://wiki.apache.org/cordova/ContributorWorkflow

Re: Introduction

Posted by Josh Soref <js...@blackberry.com>.
Bruce Lefebvre wrote:
> I'm Bruce Lefebvre, a developer on the Experience Manager team at Adobe.
> I'll be chipping in where I can.

Welcome

> On a related note: anyone know who to ping about getting this wiki [0]
> back online?

> [0] http://wiki.apache.org/cordova/ContributorWorkflow

https://twitter.com/infrabot/status/492356799576948736

wiki.apache.org  <http://t.co/Cz3eolJqBC> will be a tad sluggish for a
while, apologies in advance for any inconvenience caused.
    -- <Humbedooh>

You can visit irc.freenode.net #asfinfra to ask (or to see that they told
the bot to say that…)
Feel free to join us in #cordova after you connect to Freenode :)