Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/13 21:29:16 UTC

Re: Decreasing the Deprecation Time

Since this has gone through the 48 month cooling off period (stole that
line from Jesse who brought this up when cleaning the Wiki), I think by
consensus, as originally proposed by Joe, the deprecation period is now 3
releases instead of 6 months. Finally, we can put this issue behind us!

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.
For those that don't have the original thread:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/f36ca4df2e8d4f1713e02daa2f9b91552779fd3dea1bea430019a8dc@1363226956@%3Cdev.cordova.apache.org%3E