Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by debashissinha <de...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/30 13:49:27 UTC

Ignite yarn cache store clas snto found

Hi ,
I am deploying ignite as yarn and I have cachestore configured for a third
party rdbms . I have created a package in the yarn ignite project for cache
and placing the cachestore class in it .  I am also mentioning the  package
name in ignite-default-config.xml for readthrough cache.

However on running the yarn command to run the jar i see the ignite has
stopped and the reason is the cachestore class not found.

Can some one help.

Thanks in advance
Debashis Sinha

Re: Ignite yarn cache store clas snto found

Posted by Denis Mekhanikov <dm...@gmail.com>.
Debashis,

You should put your CacheStore implementation to HDFS and specify path to
it in *IGNITE_USERS_LIBS *environment variable.

Denis