Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Vjeran Marcinko <vj...@tis.hr> on 2005/04/30 15:58:28 UTC

Searching mailing lists

Hi.

Is there some way to give Search capability to Tapestry mailing lists?
Actually, I was the one who proposed having forum instead of mailing list,
but since there was a lot of people at my suprise who don't agree that forum
is better (how can my Outlook Express present me messages that were posted
long time ago when I wasn't subscribed, also grouped by topics - I hope none
will advise me to change my mail client just because of Tapestry), I guess
that at least Searching of mailing list archives should be available to
people.

Having search capability on GMANE
(http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.java.tapestry.user) is no good, since only
small percentage of people know about it, and it's not exactly tied to
project. Thing on http://jakarta.apache.org/site/mail2.html#Tapestry should
be taken as normal way of accessing/searching/whatever Tapestry mailing
list, right?

Regards,
Vjeran

Posted by Vjeran Marcinko <vj...@tis.hr>.
Posted by Vjeran Marcinko <vj...@tis.hr>.

Posted by Erik Hatcher <er...@ehatchersolutions.com>.

Posted by Alberto Lepe <al...@gmail.com>.
I also use the search option at the forum:
http://www.tapestryforums.com/search.php

Posted by Graeme J Sweeney <ta...@gjsweeney.com>.