Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by "Andrew C. Oliver" <ac...@apache.org> on 2002/07/31 04:29:32 UTC

[vote] Pier as a Jakarta Committer Please validate Pier he needs a hug ;-) Re: Jakarta Newsletter - June 2002

I vote +1 for Pier as a committer to the Jakarta project regardless of
his status as a tomcat committer.

others feel free to vote. :-)

<voice type="teletubbie">Big hug....</voice>

-Andy

Re: [vote] Pier as a Jakarta Committer

Posted by "Andrew C. Oliver" <ac...@apache.org>.
LOL...

Posted by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org>.
"Jon Scott Stevens" <jo...@latchkey.com> wrote:

> Although, he did do my weeks worth of dishes so I guess I will keep him
> around, for now.

Honey, laundry's up tomorrow, make sure you leave your dirty socks
downstairs! :)

Posted by Leo Simons <le...@apache.org>.
On Wed, 2002-07-31 at 04:29, Andrew C. Oliver wrote:
> I vote +1 for Pier as a committer to the Jakarta project

+1

well, duh! He is root, after all, and hence nearly omnipotent =)

LSD

Re: [vote] Pier as a Jakarta Committer Please validate Pier he needs a hug ;-) Re: Jakarta Newsletter - June 2002

Posted by "Andrew C. Oliver" <ac...@apache.org>.
Bill Barker wrote:

>><voice type="teletubbie">Big hug....</voice>
>>

>And here I thought that the TeleTubbies were banned in So. Carolina. ;-)

Well then good thing I'm not in So. Carolina!  (where they put people in
jail for speeding on the highway!)

Posted by Bill Barker <wb...@wilshire.com>.