Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Stack <st...@duboce.net> on 2010/04/29 07:59:01 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Shall we release hbase-0.20.4 Release Candidate 5!!! as hbase-0.20.4?

I've posted an hbase 0.20.4 release candidate 5 here:

 http://people.apache.org/~stack/hbase-0.20.4-candidate-5/

It includes a fix for the issue J-D found offlining big tables.

Should we release this candidate as hbase 0.20.4?

It includes critical fixes and some performance enhancements (See
CHANGES.txt or the release notes in the docs [1] for issues addressed
by this candidate).

Please take it for a test spin if you have a chance.  Vote closes
Saturday, the 1st of May.

Yours,
Your HBase Team

1. http://people.apache.org/~stack/hbase-0.20.4-candidate-5/hbase-0.20.4/docs/releasenotes.html

Re: [VOTE] Shall we release hbase-0.20.4 Release Candidate 5!!! as hbase-0.20.4?

Posted by Jean-Daniel Cryans <jd...@apache.org>.
Hurray!

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
Cancel that!