Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/01 13:47:38 UTC

[T3] Spindle for Tapestry 3 and Eclipse 3.3

>From a message given to me by Geoff about a small update he's made for
eclipse 3.3 tapestry 3 users :

[T3] Spindle for Tapestry 3 and Eclipse 3.3

A build (3.4.0) of Spindle for Tapestry 3 that works correctly in
Eclipse 3.3.X has been published.

Please read the release notes as it is not available from the old update site.

Release Notes:
http://tinyurl.com/ytxtjr

Download:
http://tinyurl.com/ytfgyb

--
Jesse Kuhnert
Tapestry/Dojo team member/developer

Re: [T3] Spindle for Tapestry 3 and Eclipse 3.3

Posted by Nick Westgate <ni...@key-planning.co.jp>.
Wow! Great news. What a sterling guy Geoff is.
There will be some happy developers out there I'm sure.

Cheers,
Nick.