Posted to users@rave.apache.org by Heshan Suriyaarachchi <he...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/05 15:59:29 UTC

Configuring Apache Rave for SSL

Hi,

I'm trying to configure Rave for SSL. I checked out Rave from the trunk and
built it. I'm following the instructions on [1] and it seems that some
instructions are missing.

I added the -Djavax.net.ssl.trustStore properties to the setenv.sh. I was
not able to find a server.xml or a file with SSL configuation properties
inside Rave.

Can someone provide me instructions to configure Rave for SSL or point me
to an updated document.

[1] - http://rave.apache.org/documentation/configure-ssl.html

Heshan Suriyaarachchi

http://heshans.blogspot.com/

Re: Configuring Apache Rave for SSL

Posted by Heshan Suriyaarachchi <he...@gmail.com>.
Hi Raminder,

I was able to get it done. I blogged [1] the steps I followed, so it'll be
helpful to some other person.

[1] - http://heshans.blogspot.com/2012/09/configure-apache-rave-for-ssl.html

Thanks,
Heshan.