Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Matthias Fraass <ma...@tricoder.net> on 2003/09/30 19:02:10 UTC

html:errors indexed?

Hi,

I've got a JSP page with some elements which are drawn by iterating
through a collection. Each of these elements can be validated
individually. The problem is that html:errors doesn't handle the
"indexed" tag as the other controls (e.g. html:text) do.
How can I show specific error messages for the controls?
Do I have to expand ErrorsTag =)?

I hope my description is sufficient - otherwise I can provide some
example code but I think it's quite a straightforward problem.

Regards,

Matthias