Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/04 12:27:48 UTC

More 0.20 requests for inclusion

Hi Justin,

Sonme more requests for inclusion:

JIRA: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-4489
Commit: http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?rev=1416716&view=rev
not yet seen any protocol initiation also stops the IoSender associated
with the connection. Very confined change, only affects people opening and
closing connections without trying any protocol initiation.

Also, if I'm going to be merging the above, in order to bring 0.20 more in
to line with trunk I'd also like to request the following changes which are
test-only additions:

JIRA: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-4441:
Commit: http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?rev=1415127&view=rev

JIRA: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-4483:
Commit: http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?rev=1415148&view=rev

Alex and I worked on the tests together and have indicated our review to
that effect on the JIRAs.

Thanks,
Robbie

Re: More 0.20 requests for inclusion

Posted by Justin Ross <jr...@redhat.com>.
On Wed, 5 Dec 2012, Hiram Chirino wrote:

> Not sure if it's too late to add more bits into 0.20, but I would love it
> if rev 1417368 to fix QPID-4454 could get merged in.  This change would
> allow us to fully pass the Joram JMS compliance test suite against
> ActiveMQ's proton based AMQP 1.0 impl.

Not too late.  I asked Rob about this, and he favors it for 0.20.
Approved.

Justin

Re: More 0.20 requests for inclusion

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.

--

**

*Hiram Chirino*

*Engineering | Red Hat, Inc.*

*hchirino@redhat.com <hc...@redhat.com> | fusesource.com | redhat.com*

*skype: hiramchirino | twitter: @hiramchirino<http://twitter.com/hiramchirino>
*

*blog: Hiram Chirino's Bit Mojo <http://hiramchirino.com/blog/>*

Re: More 0.20 requests for inclusion

Posted by Justin Ross <jr...@redhat.com>.
On Tue, 4 Dec 2012, Ken Giusti wrote:

> Hi Justin,
>
> Caught this the other day:

> Not technically a regression, but a potential crasher with a simple fix.
>
> What say ye?
>
> -K

Approved.

Re: More 0.20 requests for inclusion