Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Gaspare A Silvestri <g....@netsons.com> on 2013/08/13 12:08:41 UTC

VMware 5.1 - Security groups error

Hello everybody,

during the assignment of a VM instance to a Security Group other than
the default, I've received the following error message:

"Security group feature is not supported for vmWare hypervisor" .

I've got a Basic Networkconfiguration, I've enabled the Security Groups
offer in Physical Network -> Network Service Provider, and I'm also able
to create security groups and assigning them specific domains.

Where is the problem?

Thanks in advance,

Gaspare

RE: VMware 5.1 - Security groups error