Posted to user@beam.apache.org by Steve973 <st...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/10 21:11:49 UTC

ETL with Beam?

Hello, all.  I still have not been given the tasking to convert my work
project to use Beam, but it is still something that I am looking to do in
the fairly near future.  Our data workflow consists of ingest and
transformation, and I was hoping that there are ETL frameworks that work
well with Beam.  Does anyone have some recommendations and maybe some
samples that show how people might use and ETL framework with Beam?

Thanks in advance and have a great day!

Re: ETL with Beam?

Posted by Soliman ElSaber <so...@mindvalley.com>.
I am really interested to try a framework!
We are using beam directly for our ETL in production... and it is working
fine...
We use it with airflow... and so far so good...

https://medium.com/@selsaber/data-etl-using-apache-beam-part-one-48ca1b30b10a

But we write the code we need ourselves actually!

--
Soliman ElSaber
Data Engineer

Re: ETL with Beam?