Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Henning Schmiedehausen <he...@apache.org> on 2008/07/21 11:42:38 UTC

[RESULT] Re: [VOTE] Accept Click for Incubation

And the results are in:

+1

Alan D. Cabrera (*)
Andrus Adamchik
Bertrand Delacretaz (*)
Davanum Srinivas (*)
Eelco Hillenius
Henning Schmiedehausen (*)
Jim Jagielski (*)
Les Hazlewood
Martijn Dashorst (*)
Niall Pemberton (*)
Niklas Gustavsson
Siegfried Goeschl
Ted Husted (*)
Will Glass-Husain
William A. Rowe (*)

(* == Incubator PMC)

Note: Andrus and Will have requested to join the Incubator PMC but were
no IPMC members at the time when they voted.

0:

none

-1:

none

Congratulations to the Click team, you have been accepted to the
Incubator as a podling.

	Ciao
		Henning

Re: [RESULT] Re: [VOTE] Accept Click for Incubation

Posted by Malcolm Edgar <ma...@gmail.com>.
That is great news, thanks for your support.

regards Malcolm Edgar

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
On Jul 21, 2008, at 12:42 PM, Henning Schmiedehausen wrote:

> Note: Andrus and Will have requested to join the Incubator PMC but
> were
> no IPMC members at the time when they voted.

I can vote one more time with my IPMC member hat on ;-) Not that we
don't have enough votes.

Andrus