Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Eduardo Garcia Lopez <eg...@stream18.com> on 2002/04/23 01:42:55 UTC

mod_Auth_ldap and Apache 2.0.35

It seems that something is wrong in the Apache 2.0.35 documentation,
where you can read that mod_auth_ldap is "Available in Apache 2.0 and
later". I couldn't find the module in the source code for the 2.0.35
version. In fact, I only could download mod_auth_ldap modules compatible
with Apache 1.3.

Could someone help on that?

Thank you in advance,

Eduardo Garcia.

Re: mod_Auth_ldap and Apache 2.0.35

Posted by Eduardo Garcia Lopez <eg...@stream18.com>.
Unfortunatelly, this version didn't compile (it seems to be compatible
only with apache 1.3.x)...

Thanks Joshua

Posted by Mark Constable <ma...@renta.net>.
On Tue, 23 Apr 2002 09:49, Joshua Slive wrote:

... another answer to yet another question. I gotta sign off
this list and rescue my mailbox but I'd like to say a warm
thank you to you for all your help on this list. The way you
provide a URL to the right docs instead of screaming "RTFM
and no hints until you do" is simply wonderful.

Cheers to you, and all.

--markc

Re: mod_Auth_ldap and Apache 2.0.35

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.