Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Peter Penzov <pe...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/10 14:40:03 UTC

How to include Primefaces tag library from OSGI bundle

Hi,
   I want to use Primefaces library as osgi bundle in JSF application. I
created WAB package with JSF pages. I also deployed promefaces.jar as OSGI
bundle. I saw into the primefaces.jar that the MANIFEST file is exporting
the packages to be visible for other bundles. The question is how I can use
the primefaces tags into the the WAB bundle? I'm sure that I need to add
configuration into the POM.xml file but I'm not sure how to do it.

I successfully tested to include primefaces.jar into the WAB by putting the
.jar file into WEB-INF/lib directory but I want to use Primefaces as OSGI
resource not as jar resource into the WEB-INF/lib directory.

Best Wishes