Posted to ftpserver-users@mina.apache.org by Goran Karlic <gk...@systembrunner.ch> on 2008/03/17 16:17:56 UTC

Where can I get it?

This may be a too simple question: where can I download the FTP server based on MINA?

Now I have searched for some time, but did not get a clue yet... Thanks!

Re: Where can I get it?

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.
Yes, we have not yet made a binary release of FtpServer so for now you
have to build it yourself from SVN.

/niklas

Re: Where can I get it?

Posted by "LIJun@AFS" <mf...@jhlijun.cn>.