Posted to users@sling.apache.org by Ben Fortuna <be...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/16 13:12:07 UTC

Groovy script support in Sling 10

Hi,

As of Sling 10 my Groovy scripts have stopped working. Anyone else have
this issue, or have an explanation of why this might be?

Many thanks.

regards,
ben

Re: pom.xml for import with default Sling dependencies

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.
Hi,

On Thu, 2018-03-22 at 11:38 +0300, Evgeniy Fitsner wrote:
> Sling Framework has OOTB dependencies. Maybe we already have pom.xml
> file with this dependencies which I could import into my project
> (within <dependencyManagement> section) rather than include/update
> each of them manually?

You can get a quicker start by using one of our Maven archetypes, e.g.

http://search.maven.org/#artifactdetails%7Corg.apache.sling%7Csling-bun
dle-archetype%7C1.0.6%7Cmaven-archetype

Robert

Re: pom.xml for import with default Sling dependencies

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Hi,

On Thu, Mar 22, 2018 at 9:38 AM, Evgeniy Fitsner <dr...@drfits.com> wrote:
> ...Sling Framework has OOTB dependencies.
> Maybe we already have pom.xml file with this dependencies which I could import into my project...

The parent pom has http://github.com/apache/sling-parent provides some
of that, but not too much, intentionally, so that modules can have
their own dependencies where needed.

The provisioning files at
https://github.com/apache/sling-org-apache-sling-starter/tree/master/src/main/provisioning
define the dependencies of the default Sling runnable jar, might be
useful as well.

-Bertrand

pom.xml for import with default Sling dependencies

Posted by Evgeniy Fitsner <dr...@drfits.com>.
Dear All,

Sling Framework has OOTB dependencies. Maybe we already have pom.xml file with this dependencies which I could import into my project (within <dependencyManagement> section) rather than include/update each of them manually?

Thank you,
Evgeniy Fitsner

Re: Groovy script support in Sling 10

Posted by Ben Fortuna <be...@gmail.com>.
Hi Bertrand,

I've raised an issue in SLING Jira with more details:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-7545

I can see there were some changes in sling-scripting-core (e.g.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-7311) which may be the cause,
but I can't confirm it as yet.

regards,
ben