Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Todd Thiessen <tt...@avaya.com> on 2010/02/05 15:43:59 UTC

2.0-beta-10 of release plugin

It doesn't look like this version of the release plugin has been
released yet. It has the useRemoteTagging fix or the branch goal in it
which I am interested in. Could this plugin be released?

---
Todd Thiessen

Re: 2.0-beta-10 of release plugin

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
.. which has happened too. We'd love to hear your results of testing on dev@.

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/maven-dev/201002.mbox/%3c4B6DF774.8000200@apache.org%3e

On 06/02/2010, at 2:27 AM, Stephen Connolly wrote:

> it's being skipped and 2.0 is in the process of being released.... but there
> are some issues which Benjamin may or may not have vetoed the release on...
> as soon as Benjamin clarifies whether he was vetoing the release or not, the
> release manager will be able to continue or re-roll the release of 2.0
>
> On 5 February 2010 14:43, Todd Thiessen <tt...@avaya.com> wrote:
>
>> It doesn't look like this version of the release plugin has been
>> released yet. It has the useRemoteTagging fix or the branch goal in it
>> which I am interested in. Could this plugin be released?
>>
>> ---
>> Todd Thiessen

Brett Porter
brett@apache.org