Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Stephan Cleaves <sc...@kana.com> on 2000/10/11 22:29:34 UTC

Apache SOAP futures

Can anyone detail what the future direction for the Apache SOAP
implementation is?  Will there be another release in the near future? What
will it contain for changes?

stephan

p.s. sorry for the blank reply earlier.

##
Stephan R. Cleaves
Java/Unix Senior Software Engineer
Kana Communications
phone: 603.665.1269
fax: 603.665.1869
mailto:stephan.cleaves@kana.com

Re: Apache SOAP futures

Posted by George I Matkovits <ma...@uswest.net>.
For one, I am going to integrate SecureSoap with SSL and Server side
Authentication (PKI based) ASAP into the main line code after some more
testing.
Regards - George

Re: Apache SOAP futures

Posted by George I Matkovits <ma...@uswest.net>.