Posted to dev@trafodion.apache.org by Aithan Tseng <it...@live.com> on 2015/07/01 00:31:28 UTC

RE: Anyone working on putting up a website at trafodion.incubator.apache.org and....

Hi everyone!
This is Steph.  I've been having some connectivity and synchronization problems with my Outlook.com email address for some reason so I think I'm going to have to use this account which I normally use for my creative works.
I wanted to say THANK YOU all very much for the feedback and Rohit, when I get back home from work, I will add in the tongue and fire and then share the results as soon as I can.  :)
Later if desired, I can finalize the drawing, clean it up, and optimize it for use on the web or possibly elsewhere. Currently, I have a scanned 300dpi version as well as the scaled down version that I shared earlier.
Take care and thanks again!~ Aith