Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "KARR, DAVID (ATTSI)" <dk...@att.com> on 2010/12/06 23:21:59 UTC

SNAPSHOT with latest timestamp is used, right?

If I have an artifact with version "n.n.n-SNAPSHOT" in my "user" repo
and the same artifact with version "n.n.n-SNAPSHOT" in the "local" nexus
repo (where snapshots are enabled), will Maven always take the newer
one, no matter which repo it finds it in?

RE: SNAPSHOT with latest timestamp is used, right?

Posted by "KARR, DAVID (ATTSI)" <dk...@att.com>.

Could you elaborate, please?

Posted by Brian Fox <br...@infinity.nu>.
You shouldn't mix unique and non-unique versions of the same snapshot artifact

--mobile