Posted to dev@velocity.apache.org by "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <hp...@intermeta.de> on 2006/11/05 20:20:29 UTC

Removed "source" component from JIRA

Hi,

I triaged all open issues in the "source" component, moved most of
them to "engine" and then removed the "source" component from JIRA as
it was really misleading (tools, DVSL etc also have source...). All
resolved and closed issues from source went to "engine" because that
is where most of them belonged anyway.

	Best regards
		Henning

Social behaviour: Bavarians can be extremely egalitarian and folksy.
                                    -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bavaria
Most Franconians do not like to be called Bavarians.
                                    -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franconia

Re: Removed "source" component from JIRA

Posted by Will Glass-Husain <wg...@forio.com>.
makes sense.  in the middle of skimming through the JIRA notes from
today with that as the sole change.

WILL

On 11/5/06, Henning P. Schmiedehausen <hp...@intermeta.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I triaged all open issues in the "source" component, moved most of
> them to "engine" and then removed the "source" component from JIRA as
> it was really misleading (tools, DVSL etc also have source...). All
> resolved and closed issues from source went to "engine" because that
> is where most of them belonged anyway.
>
>         Best regards
>                 Henning
>
> RedHat Certified Engineer -- Jakarta Turbine Development  -- hero for hire
>    Linux, Java, perl, Solaris -- Consulting, Training, Development
>
> Social behaviour: Bavarians can be extremely egalitarian and folksy.
>                                     -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bavaria
> Most Franconians do not like to be called Bavarians.
>                                     -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franconia

Forio Business Simulations

Will Glass-Husain
wglass@forio.com