Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Gajo Csaba <cs...@cosylab.com> on 2010/08/25 12:14:29 UTC

XML node attributes when writing a custom mojo

Hello there!

Is it possible to design a custom Maven plugin in such a way that the
nodes in its <configuration> use xml attributes? For example, instead of

<configure>
<include>
<name>somefile.txt</name>
</include>
</configure>

I would like to have

<configure>
<include name="somefile.txt"/>
</configure>

Is there some built-in support for this in Maven 2?

Thanks, Csaba

Re: XML node attributes when writing a custom mojo

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.
yes, there is, I am at a loss to recall how, but I'd have a look at the
maven-antrun-plugin as it has to be doing at least one way of implementing
it.

another starting point is the maven-enforcer-plugin as it does custom
parsing of the <configuration> section