Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by David Walker <Da...@cs.cardiff.ac.uk> on 2010/04/04 23:44:57 UTC

Loader problem: HttpEntity

Hi

I have deployed a web service as an Axis2-1.4.1 service in a Tomcat 5
container. I am using httpclient-4.0.1 and httpcore-4.0.1 in the service
implementation, and I get the following runtime error:

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: loader constraints violated when linking
org/apache/http/HttpEntity class

I have checked that I don't have HttpEntity in multiple jar files -
everything looks OK. So I don't know why this is happening. Any
advice/suggestions would be appreciated!

David