Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by David Youatt <yo...@comcast.net> on 2010/06/23 20:33:13 UTC

consulting help with input filter for decompression

 We're looking for an experienced consultant who can guide us through
writing a new filter module for a custom compression/encryption
technique.  We have a prototype output filter that's "working", and need
help and guidance with the input filter.  Our prototype was based on
mod_deflate, but the underlying compression/encryption library is
significantly different from libz.

Development environment is linux and apache 2.2.

Please respond directly.

If you're in the greater Seattle, WA, USA area that preferable but not
required.