Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Raphael Bircher <rb...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/15 18:29:29 UTC

Is there a DEV Version of OpenOffice wich can be downloaded

Hi at all

Is ther a OpenOffice version with a changed User Profile (AOODev or
something like this) . I needed one for Automated tests on Windows.

Regards, Raphael

Re: Is there a DEV Version of OpenOffice wich can be downloaded

Posted by Raphael Bircher <rb...@gmail.com>.
Hi Pedro, *

Am 12/16/2016 um 8:04 PM schrieb Pedro:

>> Is there a OpenOffice version with a changed User Profile (AOODev or
>> something like this) . I needed one for Automated tests on Windows.
>
> There is no need for a AOODev version.
> You can install as many versions as you like in parallel with a
> separate profile
> https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Run_OOo_versions_parallel#Windows
I know there was a easy solution, but it was not in my mind anymore.
Maybe I was too long on Mac. there you can use a durty hack. Thanks to
point me to the Windows solution.

Posted by Pedro <pe...@openmailbox.org>.

Posted by Raphael Bircher <rb...@gmail.com>.
Hi Msrcus

Am 12/16/2016 um 6:02 PM schrieb Marcus:
> Am 12/15/2016 07:29 PM, schrieb Raphael Bircher:
>> Is ther a OpenOffice version with a changed User Profile (AOODev or
>> something like this) . I needed one for Automated tests on Windows.
>
> AFAIK we don't build any DEV builds but only RELEASE builds on our
> buildbots. Do you really need a DEV build or can you test also with
> the normal RELEASE builds?
I can use normal builds, but I can't use a productive AOO. The VCLAuto
crashs sometimes the User Profile. But with VM it works.

Posted by Damjan Jovanovic <da...@apache.org>.
On Fri, Dec 16, 2016 at 7:02 PM, Marcus <ma...@wtnet.de> wrote:
> Am 12/15/2016 07:29 PM, schrieb Raphael Bircher:
>>
>> Is ther a OpenOffice version with a changed User Profile (AOODev or
>> something like this) . I needed one for Automated tests on Windows.
>

> AFAIK we don't build any DEV builds but only RELEASE builds on our
> buildbots. Do you really need a DEV build or can you test also with the
> normal RELEASE builds?

Our buildbots do build binary snapshots of SVN trunk every day or week:
https://ci.apache.org/projects/openoffice/

Re: Is there a DEV Version of OpenOffice wich can be downloaded

Posted by Marcus <ma...@wtnet.de>.
Am 12/15/2016 07:29 PM, schrieb Raphael Bircher:
> Is ther a OpenOffice version with a changed User Profile (AOODev or
> something like this) . I needed one for Automated tests on Windows.

AFAIK we don't build any DEV builds but only RELEASE builds on our
buildbots. Do you really need a DEV build or can you test also with the
normal RELEASE builds?

Marcus