Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by jonhinson <hi...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/12 22:49:51 UTC

Sorting by aggregates of grouped documents' fields.

I'm performing a search on booking dates for properties that can have
variable prices depending on the date. I'm doing a query that filters by a
bounding box, a date range, and makes sure that the available flag is true.
I then group by the property_id. Is there a way to sort (and perhaps do an
frange filter) by a function that calculates the total price for each group
of documents?