Posted to qa@openoffice.apache.org by Vinay <vi...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/19 13:21:10 UTC

Very descriptive information about defect reporting

Thanks Yan, this is very helpful and descriptive to report defect.

I was also trying to write test cases, could please help me with this.

Thanks all
Vinay

Re: Very descriptive information about defect reporting

Posted by Ji Yan <ya...@gmail.com>.
Vinay,

  I'm working on test case template and a sample test case, will let you
know once I complete it.

--

Thanks & Best Regards, Yan Ji