Posted to jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org by ms...@apache.org on 2003/06/04 23:00:26 UTC

Re: Random

That's the spirit!

On 4 Jun 2003 at 15:28, Jonathan Kwadzo wrote:

> Hello Mike,
>
> I asked a question earlier regarding a way to generate a random number between a min and
a max. There were no answer, so I decided to create my own, which seems to work well. So
I'm sending you the code; if you like it, you may add it to your next release.

--
Michael Stover
mstover1@apache.org

Re: Random

Posted by Thad Smith <th...@yahoo.com>.
Jonathan,

Sorry, I didn't see this one...If I did, I would have
told you to use the javaScript function. (I'm all for
not writing code if you don't have to):

${__javaScript(Math.floor(Math.random()*(${maxRandom}+1)),)}

Thad