Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/09 04:40:34 UTC

[Axis2] Added array_list

I added a utility struct impl for array list. This is because the Java
implementation makes heavy use of ArrayList.

Now we have both HashTable and ArrayList equivalants implemeted in C.
Please use those in your implemntations when u write code.

Thanks,
Samisa...

Re: [Axis2] Added array_list

Posted by Damitha Kumarage <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
I added linked list as well and wrote a test

thanks
damitha

[Axis2] implemented strdup

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com>.
I wrote our own implementation of strdup. This is because, the default
strdup that we get with libs are not ANSI C complient.
Please use the AXIS2_STRDUP macro in the Axis2C code when you want to
duplicate strings.
The resulting pointer has to be freed using AXIS2_FREE

Thanks,
Samisa...