Posted to user@ode.apache.org by SHOUKAT ALI <al...@yahoo.co.in> on 2009/04/03 13:02:49 UTC

BPEL flow which is working in ODE 1.1 failing in ODE 1.2

The same BPEL flow which is working in ODE 1.1 failing in ODE 1.2
Details are as follows:  (BPEL process attached)

New Version ODE manifest:

Manifest-Version: 1.0
Created-By: Buildr
Build-By:
Build-Jdk: 1.5.0_16
Implementation-Title: Apache ODE
Implementation-Vendor: Apache Software Foundation
Implementation-Version: 1.2-SNAPSHOT

Old Version ODE manifest:

Manifest-Version: 1.0
Created-By: Buildr
Build-By: Prasanna
Build-Jdk: 1.5.0_14
Implementation-Title: Apache ODE
Implementation-Vendor: Apache Software Foundation
Implementation-Version: 1.1

Re: BPEL flow which is working in ODE 1.1 failing in ODE 1.2

Posted by Matthieu Riou <ma...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Apr 3, 2009 at 4:02 AM, SHOUKAT ALI <al...@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

>      The same BPEL flow which is working in ODE 1.1 failing in ODE 1.2
> Details are as follows:  (BPEL process attached)

You mean a flow activity (there are none in your process) or just generally
speaking the whole process? What's the error? Do you have some logs? Where
does the problem occur? Have you tried with the 1.x branch? We can't debug a
long process that we can't even run.

Matthieu