Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Sushil Bhattarai <su...@hotmail.com> on 2002/09/28 21:19:49 UTC

subsitemap and JSP

I have JSP generator and Reader sample in the cocoon page working fine from
the main sitemap. However, when I try the exact sample in subsitemap, it
throws errror. I even tried by declaring JSP generator and reader in
subsitemap, hoping that was the problem. Has anyone used JSP in subsitemap
successfully ?? Any suggestions on how I can fix it ?

Thanks
Sushil